Baby bonding is a gentle and effective preventative and early help attachment programme for parents and their babies-in-waiting and babies. It can be delivered with groups, 1:1 or through a home-visiting model and is suitable from 28 weeks of pregnancy.
This flexible programme is based on the latest attachment research, showing that supporting the earliest parent-infant attachment relationship sets the scene for the best outcomes for children right into adulthood.
Baby bonding aims to provide:
- Eight weekly sessions designed to get parents and their babies off to the best start possible together
- Enjoyable interactive activities and resources to help build a strong relationship both before and after birth
- An opportunity to explore all aspects of baby development including the baby brain, how babies communicate, how we can help to calm and soothe babies in our fast-moving world, and other important developmental information
- Empower and encourage parents as the experts in their baby’s care and how they play
- Share evidence-based tools and techniques with parents to help them manage the transition to parenthood
- Opportunities to develop a supportive network with other parents
If you are interested in booking a session, please get in touch.